Anglicare offers NILS for people who are unable to access mainstream credit. NILS involves small loans of up to $1200 to enable people to purchase necessary household items such as furniture and white goods. Loans are also available for essential services such as dental and optical care.
Loans through NILS incur no interest and no setup fees are required. Clients are only required to repay what they borrow and repayment plans are tailored to suit individual circumstances.
To calculate your eligibility, please contact 1800 644 556 before submitting any documents. When you have compiled your required documents, call to arrange an interview.
What documents are required to prove my eligibility?
- Proof of identity (eg. Driver’s Licence, Proof of Age Card, Community Identity Card)
- Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- Most recent Centrelink Deduction Statement
- 3 months of payslips from any casual or part-time work (if applicable)
- Bank statements for the last 3 months of all bank accounts
- Statements of other loans (eg. credit cards, personal loans, payday lenders, rent to buy loans and car loans)
- Current rent ledger for 3 month or most recent rates notice. If you are boarding, a Statutory Declaration from the leaseholder is required
- Most recent tax invoices for electricity, gas, telephone, water and any other bills paid regularly
- A written quote is required for the new item you wish to purchase with NILS
Need more information?
Click on our brochure to read more or call 1800 644 556.
Send a message to our team today!
Anglicare’s NILS funding is provided by NSW Fair Trading, NAB Bank, Country Energy and DSS.