Are you having problems with Housing or Centrelink?
Do you have fines you can’t pay?
Are you having trouble dealing with the police?
Anglicare has a partnership with Canberra Community Law to provide an outreach legal service for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. The service is provided free at the Junction Health Centre in Civic, ACT.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- help with practical problems
- explain complicated legal issues
- explain how you can access your rights
- help negotiate with landlords, lenders, government services and others
- help to request and prepare housing reviews, tribunals or court hearings
- put you in touch with other organisations that can help you
- support you to access other legal services