You’re invited to join us for our next online Foster Care Information Session!
We have two information sessions coming up:
Session One (Daytime)
Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Session Two (Evening)
Tuesday 8th December 2020
Foster carers are everyday people who have a heart to help children and give them a future full of hope.
In our online information session, the Anglicare team will be shares about:
- the work of Anglicare
- types of foster care
- what type of people make suitable foster carers
- the needs of children in foster care
- what support, assistance and training you receive from Anglicare
- hear about a ‘day in the life of a carer’
- busting foster care myths
- hear from a birth mother whose children were with Anglicare foster carers
- hear from Anglicare foster carers
- and you will have the opportunity to have all your questions answered!
There is no obligation to become a foster carer after attending this session – it is simply to provide information and insight to those who are considering becoming foster carers.
Please note: we are not a provider of foster care in the ACT. If you live in ACT, please contact ACT Together.
Feel free to contact our team on 1300 990 770 or firstname.lastname@example.org