You’re invited to join us for our next online Foster Care Information Session!
Complete the form below and select which session you would like to attend.
Foster carers are everyday people who have a heart to help children and give them a future full of hope.
In our online information session, the Anglicare team will be share with you:
- the work of Anglicare
- types of foster care
- what type of people make suitable foster carers
- the needs of children in foster care
- what support, assistance and training you receive from Anglicare
- hear about a ‘day in the life of a carer’
- busting foster care myths
- hear from a birth mother whose children were with Anglicare foster carers
- hear from Anglicare foster carers
- and you will have the opportunity to have all your questions answered!
There is no obligation to become a foster carer after attending this session – it is simply to provide information and insight to those who are considering becoming foster carers.
Please note: we are not a provider of foster care in the ACT. If you live in ACT, please contact ACT Together.
Feel free to contact our team on 1300 990 770 or firstname.lastname@example.org