We believe by employing excellent, qualified educators, encouraging family involvement and adapting to modern, relevant practices, we provide a vibrant, interactive learning environment for your children.
Our programs are based on foundations of play-based teaching, outdoor learning, project-based learning and school readiness.
The principles used to guide our planning have been adapted from the Australian Government’s Early Years Learning Framework of ‘Belonging, Being, Becoming’. This framework translates to our five learning outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with, and contribute to, their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children and confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
For more information on our learning outcomes and teaching principles, see our Early Childhood Education & Care Prospectus.