Wollondilly Gardens has a community hall and indoor heated pool. Sixty nine (69) villas are situated throughout the village providing one, two, three and four bedroom with landscaped grounds including a large rose garden, outdoor furniture and a riverside walk.
A resident Manager ensures that support required by residents is provided. These self care units offer security and independence with an emergency call system in place.
Current Developments at Wollondilly Gardens
- Wollondilly Gardens, with an idyllic semi-rural setting of 18 acres along the Wollondilly River is constantly in high demand.
- To meet this increasing demand Anglicare has committed to Redevelopment Stage 3 of the village with an additional five x 3brm villas and an additional 4brm villa.
- DA approval has been received and it is anticipated that the new villas will be completed by May 2019 – indicative plans and concepts are included at the link below (these may be subject to amendment prior to commencement of construction)
- After consultation with village residents, and a number of prospective residents, plans are also under way for Stage 4 Redevelopment to replace the existing community centre with updated facilities and to construct about 20-30 serviced apartments to support residents age in place close to their friends in the village.
- For further information on developments and to be included on the waiting list for vacancies please call Tracey Walsh on 0439 938 481