You’re invited to join us for an in-person Foster Care Information Session.
Please note: this registration form only includes our in-person info sessions hosted in regional towns including Cowra, Grenfell, Oberon and Parkes but we also host online info sessions monthly.
What does the Information Session include?
In our information sessions, the Anglicare team will share with you:
- the work of Anglicare
- types of foster care
- what type of people make suitable foster carers
- the needs of children in foster care
- what support, assistance and training you receive from Anglicare
- hear about a ‘day in the life of a carer’
- busting foster care myths
- hear from a birth mother whose children were with Anglicare foster carers
- and hear from Anglicare foster carers
You’ll also have an opportunity to ask any questions you have and to chat with our team one-on-one. Light refreshments will also be provided.
There is no obligation to become a foster carer after attending this session – it is simply to provide information and insight to those are are considering becoming foster carers. All are welcome to attend.