You’re invited to join us for an in-person Foster Care Question and Answer Session.
There is no obligation to become a foster carer after attending this session – it is simply to provide information and insight to those who are wanting to know more about becoming foster carers. All are welcome to attend.
- Informal Q & A around Foster Caring
- Wednesday 8/2/23 5:30 – 6:30
- Anglicare Office 1/564-566 Olive Street Albury
- Meet a local foster carer
- Register you interest in attending
We also host online info sessions monthly.
What does the Information Session include?
In our information sessions, the Anglicare team will share with you:
- the work of Anglicare
- types of foster care
- what type of people make suitable foster carers
- the needs of children in foster care
- what support, assistance and training you receive from Anglicare
- hear about a ‘day in the life of a carer’
- busting foster care myths
- hear from a birth mother whose children were with Anglicare foster carers
- and hear from Anglicare foster carers
You’ll also have an opportunity to ask any questions you have and to chat with our team one-on-one. Light refreshments will also be provided.